YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Under pressure.

So how's everything? My Friday didn't turn out too well, guess I've caught 3 Angsana's little bad mood. Exams are coming, and I have to say, I have started studying two weeks ago! Personal record. I think PMR is nerd-ifying me. So yeah, I'm pretty stressed about my exams, and when I'm studying I can't concentrate and either get distracted or fall asleep. Yes, I have a short attention span. Plus, my mom is really pressuring me to get good grades since I got 7As for UPSR. She says that if I get strait As I can get a freaking iPhone. Oh fudge.


My whole reference book is too colourful with all the highlights. I feel so proud. Dear exams, please just be nice to me. 




I'm glad that Jia's not mad at me, but somehow I don't believe it. Sigh. Me and my negativity. I'll leave that story for next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment