YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 5, 2012

If I could be your superman, I'll fly you to the stars and back again







Ever get the times, when your crush gets in a mood, and you start blaming yourself for it. Yeah today was one of those days. Sometimes I even wonder why I care, ugh. I hate it that she can't notice me like how she sees the other guy who barely knows her . I hate it that she can't see pass my negativity and that it annoys her too much at times. I hate it that even though I've known her for like only a short period of time , its like we've known each other forever. I hate it that my heart did a backflip when I was walking with her that day. I hate it that it hurts so much whenever I have to pick the other guy as a topic so that we won't be having awkward little conversations. I hate it that I think its my fault when she's mad. Maybe I care too much. Ugh.




                       



No comments:

Post a Comment