YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

She's beautiful, it's true.

To you, somewhere out there, if you're reading this, hopefully.

Never say you're not good enough. You are pretty, talented, kind, friendly, you are always there for me when I need someone and I am really glad. You are beautiful, okay, but you don't realize it. You're definitely someone worth appreciating. You're you.

It hurts to see you so insecure at times. You tell me you're not pretty enough, or that you're not your ideal weight. Just ignore all these things people say and don't let them get into you.

You really are special. I mean, you make singing look really good and when you play the guitar, it's definitely fanguy worthy. Haha.

And I'm sorry if I didn't help you much sometimes when you're down or troubled. I can really suck sometimes. But I am here for you, no matter what.

And I do pray for you often. Like for Him to be with you when you feel like the world has crashed in, and you would turn to Him too.

And lastly, remember, hope. I know you think you've lost it, but no. There is hope in the littlest things in life, and it really is a beautiful sight. Watch the subset, now that's a great example.

So yeah, I really really want everything to be okay for you, and that you do end up getting what you really deserve, to be happy.

:)





And I vow to at least make an effort to put a smile on your face.







No comments:

Post a Comment