YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 11 out of 42.



#BeforeIDie I would want to travel the world with that one person. 

 
In a blink of an eye, the whole school semester of 2012 has ended. It feels too fast, no?

I have like a million and one things planned, and I really hope they don't all go down the drain like last year. Okay, shall list out what I'll do. *woots*

  1. I have to clean my room so bad.  -This kinda failed, 'cus I planned to do this right after PMR ended but Twitter and all started pulling me away. (don't blame me okay, holidays have already started, and at least I have a reason to laze around now) Putting up my photos and clearing my bookshelf was a good start.
  2. Catch up with my shows. - Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Glee, Switched At Birth, American Horror Story etc. (and also spend some quality time with my celebrity girlfriends too) don't judge me, how else will I see Heather Morris, Dianna Agron, Chrystal Reed and Candace Accola, huh? - and I have TVD loading while I'm blogging right now so, yay me for multitasking!
  3. I'll be traveling at the end of the month, to Cambodia! It's not a mission trip, if you're asking but, I think we might meet up with a church member who's doing missions there and I have no idea what'll happen. A friend once told me that it's a really beautiful place, and I guess I'll ask dad for more photography lessons there. 
  4. VBS. I mean, little kids, and teaching them about God. How awesome is that? As this year's theme is 'Amazing Wonders Aviation' well, it's all around the world. Cooooool. I've already started with the preparations and all, so yeah, excited! 
  5. Youth camp. - I'm not sure whether I'm going, but I really want to!
  6. Caroling - I joined caroling last year, and it was really cool, we sang in The Curve and Tropicana and honestly, it was terrifying. I have never performed in a mall, (actually I have, but not a major mall) and it was really fun though the door got stuck in The Curve and we had to stand there with our butts facing the audience so when we finished so we just stood there. Awkward. *Renee, if you're reading this, YOU BETTER COME. 
  7. Outings, well, we've started planning outings already, but I really really really hope it doesn't fail like last year. I need to catch up with my primary school mates man, especially Xin Yueh and Annie and all, I miss them a lot. 
  8. Well, I wanted to work to get more cash but lazing around seems more fun right?
  9. And of course, Christmas!
I mean, who doesn't love Christmas? It's basically my favorite of the year, the mood is so different, and like when you step into malls you'll hear Christmas carols playing in the shops, and all the decorations, and all the gifts, and the trees. Oh and don't forget that it's the time we celebrate Jesus' birth! I just love Christmas. Can't wait. (and I have already promised to be your Christmas date whether you like it or not, haha) -youknowwhoyouare

She's gone, and that sucks. But I'm glad she's enjoying herself and that she's happy. I miss her, a lot, though. Well, it's basically the last post so yeah. I miss the way she talks so weirdly when she has her retainers on and the way she calls me tau fu after every sentence, and her laugh. I promised her that I'll wait, so yeah, I will. 

Holidays for the win? :)

Will definitely be blogging more often now, and maybe even write songs and continue writing my story. 
Nina Dobrev and Candace Accola are waiting for me, till next time. (I'm watching shows remember?)




No comments:

Post a Comment