YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 12, 2012

I promise to be your fairytale.

I don't know about you but sometimes I fantasize, a lot. Call me a hopeless romantic, but I am the time of guy who believes in cliche happy endings and well she's the girl I imagine being with, the little thoughts I'd have before I sleep, I'd think of the perfect first date, or when I just finished a show or a really really good book, I'll imagine her being the lead and thinking I want that little Nicholas Sparks story.

Lately I've really started to enjoy books (I don't know why but books to little kid Ryan was like giving a child his medicine) I've really come to appreciate what the stories tell and keep this a secret, but I'm a sucker for love stories. (I just posted it on the internet, not so much of a secret after all huh?) Like, some of them just tug my heartstrings so bad they make me all warm and fuzzy inside and get me thinking what if I had something like that with her. I'm not that kind of guy who gives up easily, I mean my feelings don't just 'go away' like poof. I really despise guys who treat girls as if they mean nothing even thought they are their girlfriends and all, and through books, I strive to be the kind of guy you'd read about, though the guys are usually good-looking and all, I don't have that, but I still am that cheesy little nice guy, who wants to be the type of guy you'd hear Taylor Swift finally writing that happy-ever-after song about.





"It’s not necessary. My nightmares are usually about losing you,” he says. “I’m okay once I realize you’re here."

I want to be the Peeta to her Katniss, how they had to protect each other knowing that their survival meant each other's happiness. I'll be her Peeta, feeling okay knowing that she's here. How scared I would be if I ever lost her.



'The world can pass by without me, without us. Just as long as we stay here, together, in each other's arms.'
And the John Smith (number 4) to her Sarah Hart. Knowing that he'll risk everything to keep her safe even though he had to run as he was being hunted down. He'd go back for even when it's the most dangerous thing to do, and she is constantly on his mind missing her. How beautiful it'll feel to have her in my arms.



Percy threw his arms around her. They kissed, and for a moment nothing else mattered. An asteroid  could have hit the planet and wiped out all life, and Annabeth wouldn't have cared.
The Percy to Annabeth. How she was the only thing he could remember even though his memory was totally wiped out and was forced to run away from all the attacks that might have come. How the vague memory of her was the one thing that kept him going and when he finally found her he never wanted to lose her ever again. The relationship with the teasing, inside jokes, super lame nicknames.



'It was the kind of kiss that made me know that I was never so happy in my whole life.'
The Charlie to her Sam, how he waited for her, and her happiness meant his own, and that even though he had a chance with her he respected her and all he wanted was her happiness as a priority.




Her favorite, the Landon to her Jamie. How he'd never expect to ever fall in love in her, yet knowing how demure she is, she could still be so stunningly beautiful. How she was his miracle.


And well not just books you  know? Shows, movies, gosh they just somehow mess with my feelings, I never cry watching a movie, in fact I've never cried watching anything, no matter how sad it is. Back to the point, they make me go to bed all warm and fuzzy inside making me picture more and more unrealistic scenarios, hey a guy can dream right?




  
Brittany: 'You're the only one who understands me so well.'
Sam: 'Maybe it's cus we're both blonde.'

Like, I'd be her Sam to Brittany. How he was there for her even though they're not together while she was going through a really rough break-up. How they understand each other and only getting each other's blonde intelligence. How cute they are (if they end up together), how they put smiles on people's faces, being one of the funnier and one-liner worthy ones.




 




I promise to be her Damon to Elena. How he knows that she belongs with someone else but still loves her unconditionally. And Stefan to Elena, how the one thing keeping him from completely switching off his humanity was her. And Tyler to Caroline, how he was willing to change for her safety. I'll be like him, and always be there when you need someone, and Klaus to Caroline, being the sweet romantic one.


Her Scott to Alison, who never stopped loving her even though it meant endangering himself, and how they managed to pull through despite everything.



  

Truth is, I can never be all of these guys at once, but I'll definitely try, or at least wait, 'cause it's worth it, you're worth it. You's special and well, I want her to really believe that she is. I'll promise to be like them, to hold you close, to tell you that you're beautiful, to be able to go to the mall or something and be proud to have you to be mine, to be the one having cheesy nicknames and tease each other, to always be there for you, to make you happy. I've had this little fantasy of this perfect date and I'll bring you to my favorite spot in the bookshop, the place overlooking a park and has a clear view of the sky, where you'd have your head on my shoulder with my hoodie on you, we'll read together, as the sun sets and I'll put my arm around you, as we spoil each other's stories, and I'll tell you that you're beautiful, like the sky.


I promise to be your Peeta, your John, your Landon, your Charlie, your Sam, your Stefan, your Damon, your Tyler, your Klaus, your Scott. Yours. 



1 comment: